Elks Helldorado/ Sahara Coins Treasure Hunt for Gold
It's not too late to join the Elks Helldorado/ Sahara Coins Treasure Hunt for Gold. The Treasure Hunt is a 13 day event with ONLY 7 locations for you to go to for clues at businesses throughout the Las Vegas Valley. The object of the Treasure Hunt is to gather all 13 clues on a clue card and after solving the clues finding a medallion that is hidden somewhere in the Valley. The person to find the Medallion first will win the Grand Prize of $10,000 in American Buffalo Gold Coins. Those wishing to participate can go to Sahara Coins & Extraordinary Collectibles and register to receive their clue cards and enter the Treasure Hunt.
When: Friday, May 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sahara Coins & Extraordinary Collectibles
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 4, 2010
Last updated March 10, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.