SRLV Business Networking Event Hosted by Nevada Spine Institute
Our monthly Business Networking Events are an exceptional opportunity to expand your network, and establish or cultivate valuable relationships with numerous high level executives and business owners of the Las Vegas community.
Enjoy complimentary wines and delectable hors d'oeuvres, plus have the chance to win fabulous door prizes! Business attire is required
Advance reservations required. Don't forget to bring lots if business cards, brochures and/or products.
To RSVP, please visit: www.socialregister.com no later than 4 PM on the day of the event.
When: Thursday, May 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nevada Spine Institute
Cost: Free - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 9, 2011
Last updated May 9, 2011
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.