Derby Daze at Rhumbar
Can’t make it to Kentucky for the Derby? Rhumbar’s luxurious patio is the next best thing to watching the races hillside at the Churchill Downs. “Derby Daze” invites ladies and gentlemen to dress to impress in their Derby best Saturday, May 7.
Kentucky Derby fans will gather for Mint Juleps, big hats and horse racing from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. on RHUMBAR’s Strip-side patio. While watching the race on one of RHUMBAR’s multiple big screen televisions, guests will enjoy the traditional drink of the Derby for $12 along with 16 oz. Coors Light bottles for $5. Plus, the first 100 partygoers to order a Mint Julep will receive a complimentary take-home copper cup.
When: Saturday, May 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rhumbar, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 28, 2011
Last updated April 28, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.