Voices for a Cure
A special performance of Terry Fator: Ventriloquism in Concert will be held Saturday, May 7 to benefit the Arthritis Foundation of Southern Nevada. Fator will lend his voice, along with the voices of all the characters with whom fans have fallen in love, to bring attention to a cause that touches the lives of so many people daily.
Following the performance, Fator and Taylor Makakoa will make a generous donation to the Arthritis Foundation of Southern Nevada to support a foundation that is near and dear to Fator’s heart. A representative of The Mirage Hotel & Casino also will be on-hand to present the charity with an additional donation. Fator’s sister Debi, who also will be in attendance, was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis more than 20 years ago. Additionally, there are more than 2,300 children and 464,000 adults in Nevada suffering with arthritis.
When: Saturday, May 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: $59 - $80
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 27, 2011
Last updated April 28, 2011
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.