16th Annual Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure
Participate in the 16th Annual Susan G. Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!
All funds from the Komen Race for the Cure go to research, education, screening and treatment programs.
The goal for the 2011 Race is 17,000 participants, so start recruiting your team now! Plans are set to raise $1.2 million with this event and your help is needed to reach the goal!
When: Saturday, May 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $100
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.