16th Annual Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure
Participate in the 16th Annual Susan G. Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!
All funds from the Komen Race for the Cure go to research, education, screening and treatment programs.
The goal for the 2011 Race is 17,000 participants, so start recruiting your team now! Plans are set to raise $1.2 million with this event and your help is needed to reach the goal!
When: Saturday, May 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $100
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse