"Art & All That Jazz" Festival
This fine arts festival features local and contemporary artists, fashion and home décor artisans, and some of the valley's top jazz talents who will have all their talents on display all Mother's Day weekend.
There will also include a children's corner with interactive activities and "Piazza Colori," an adaptation of an Italian street painting festival where the street will be the artists' canvas as they devise chalk art creations.
When: Saturday, May 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 23, 2011
Last updated Feb. 23, 2011
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.