A Brighter Day Family Services To Hold Open House
A Brighter Day Family Services (BDFS), a non-profit agency that provides foster care, independent living and home-based services to southern Nevada's foster care children, will celebrate the opening of its new location.
A brief program with remarks, will take place at 11:00 a.m. followed by light refreshments. Foster Parents and BDFS staff will be on hand to meet with the public, community partners, and those who are interested in helping to create a positive change in the lives of children and families who need it the most.
Formally known as Agape Children's Services, Inc., BDFS's new location, 2349 Renaissance Dr., Ste. A, marks a major step forward for the organization that provides specialized foster care treatment homes for youth ranging in ages from birth to 18 years.
When: Friday, May 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 2349 Renaissance Dr., Ste. A,
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 2, 2011
Last updated May 2, 2011
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport