A Brighter Day Family Services To Hold Open House
A Brighter Day Family Services (BDFS), a non-profit agency that provides foster care, independent living and home-based services to southern Nevada's foster care children, will celebrate the opening of its new location.
A brief program with remarks, will take place at 11:00 a.m. followed by light refreshments. Foster Parents and BDFS staff will be on hand to meet with the public, community partners, and those who are interested in helping to create a positive change in the lives of children and families who need it the most.
Formally known as Agape Children's Services, Inc., BDFS's new location, 2349 Renaissance Dr., Ste. A, marks a major step forward for the organization that provides specialized foster care treatment homes for youth ranging in ages from birth to 18 years.
When: Friday, May 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 2349 Renaissance Dr., Ste. A,
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 2, 2011
Last updated May 2, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.