Cinco de Mayo Weekend at Bally's
Bally’s Las Vegas is moving Cinco de Mayo to the weekend for an outdoor two-day fiesta located in front of the resort adjacent to the Strip. The party is open to public on May 6 and May 7 and goes from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. each day. Guests 21 or older can indulge in unbeatable drink specials served at outdoor bars and festive Mexican fare including smoky chicken carnitas tacos, braised pork torta with fresh avocado and black bean spread and sopapillas, among other specials. Partygoers can also enjoy the sounds of a live DJ and enter-to-win a trip to Mexico worth $2,500.
When: Friday, May 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 2, 2011
Last updated May 2, 2011
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.