Cinco De Mayo at Cabo Wabo Cantina
Cabo Wabo Cantina will rock the Strip with a party suitable for everyone from Hagar fans to authentic Cinco de Mayo partiers. Sammy Hagar’s Las Vegas cantina will celebrate a rock ‘n’ roll Cinco de Mayo with drink specials, fantastic food, a raffle for a one-of-a kind autographed Sammy Hagar guitar and plenty of partying.
When: Thursday, May 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cabo Wabo Cantina, 3663 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 4, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.