Complimentary Social Media Seminar & Networking Event
Enjoy complimentary beverages and hors d’ oeuvres while learning how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, video for social media with Youtube, email marketing list management, and search engine optimization to grow your business at this unique business networking event hosted by SRLV, the premier business networking organization.
SRLV Member David Mayne, Owner of Intermedia Institute, will be giving a presentation on how social media is an essential part of building and growing your business.
To RSVP or for more information, please call 702-256-0123 or visit: SocialRegister.com.
(48 hours cancellation notice required.)
Become a Table Sponsor
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to promote your company by sponsoring a table at this exclusive event. As a sponsor, you and your company will have the opportunity to educate and inform our members of your products and services. You will also be formally introduced and brought up for a brief business presentation. Only Ten Tables Available at Only $89 per Table! (Limited to only one table per profession.)
When: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Intermedia Institute, 8905 W. Post Rd. Suite 200
Cost: Free - $20
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated April 14, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.