Rock Out Til The Shots Out
United Way of Southern Nevada partners with Real Media Group and Southern Nevada Health District to host ‘Rock Out Til The Shots Out’ to help vaccinate children and raise awareness about the importance of childhood immunizations.
The Guinness World Records will be onsite as participants aim to break the world record for the number of immunizations given during one event on Saturday, April 30. In addition, participants can enjoy live music, tasty food, a carnival, onsite health screenings dental exams and more from April 29 through May 1.
*Saturday, April 30 is the only day the event will try and break the world record for number of immunizations and will take place at Auto Nation
4701 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV
(The corner of Decater and Sahara)
When: Sunday, May 1, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Auto Nation 4701 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas, NV (The corner of Decater and Sahara)
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 27, 2011
Last updated April 27, 2011
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.