DJ Hollywood’s Pizza and Gyros Opening Debut
DJ Hollywood’s Pizza and Gyros will make its debut with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at its new location at 3650 S. Decatur Blvd. In attendance for the ceremony will be Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman and his wife, mayoral candidate Carolyn Goodman, as well as other government officials and dignitaries.
The restaurant’s namesake stems from Vlastaris Jr’s alternate persona – Lee Vlastaris Jr. by day and DJ Hollywood by night. For the past 15 years, DJ Hollywood has been one of the most well-known and respected nightclub and entertainment figures in Las Vegas.
When: Thursday, March 31, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 3650 S. Decatur Blvd.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 28, 2011
Last updated March 28, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.