Governor's Black Tie Invitational
Celebrating community leadership and charitable giving, the 11th Annual Governor’s Black-Tie Invitational will be held March 31- April 2, at Southern Highlands. The three-day event, which is sponsored by Southern Highlands Golf Club Charitable Foundation, benefits a variety of charities throughout Southern Nevada. This year, newly elected Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval will host the highly-anticipated Invitational, along with Garry Goett, President of Southern Highlands.
The weekend of activities will kick off with the Governor’s Black-Tie Gala on Thursday, March 31, at 5:00 p.m., featuring a special dinner, live entertainment, and a variety of marquee silent and live auction items.
The highlight of Thursday evening will be the presentation of this year’s Governor’s Philanthropist of the Year Award to Charles Mathewson.
Following the first round of tournament play on Friday, April 1, golfers and their guests are invited to the Governor’s Grand Bash, featuring a private, live performance by the Grammy-winning, chart topping rock band, Train.
For additional sponsorship information and to reserve your table, please contact Shelley Caiazzo at (702) 263-1000, or at email@example.com.
When: Thursday, March 31, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Southern Highlands Golf Club
Cost: $250 - $20000
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 17, 2011
Last updated Feb. 17, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.