Barrick Lecture Series Featuring Thomas Friedman
Thomas L. Friedman is an internationally renowned author, reporter, and columnist—the recipient of three Pulitzer Prizes and the author of five bestselling books.
Tickets are free, but a limit of 2 tickets per person. UNLV Faculty, staff, and students may pick up tickets starting Wednesday, March 9 at 10am. Tickets for the general public may be picked up on Saturday, March 12 at 10am.
When: Monday, March 28, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artemus Ham Hall at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 28, 2011
Last updated March 28, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.