JD Newitt and David Arthur Vineyards at Nove Italiano
Nove Italiano invites guests to enjoy an evening with David Long, owner of David Arthur Vineyards, as he celebrates the fourth stop on his “Tour Meritaggio.” The night will feature delectable small bites and signature wines from David Arthur Vineyards alongside local artist, JD Newitt's urban geek artwork.
Space is limited. For reservations, call 702-942-6800.
When: Sunday, March 27, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nove Italiano, 4321 W. Flamingo Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 21, 2011
Last updated March 21, 2011
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.