Springs Preserve's Spring Plant Sale
Unusual, desert adapted plants including a large selection of agaves and cacti will be among those offered for sale as the Springs Preserve hosts its annual Spring Plant Sale.
The sale will feature limited quantities of about 5,000 native and drought-tolerant plant species, including seasonal perennials. Plants will be sold in container sizes ranging from 2 inches up to 5 gallons. Springs Preserve garden staff experts will be on hand to answer customers’ questions about how to care for their new plants.
Don’t forget to bring a cart or wagon to carry your plants as there is a limited supply available during the plant sale event.
Admission to the plant sale is free; however, regular admission prices will apply for access to museums and galleries. Visit www.springspreserve.org for more information.
When: Saturday, March 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 1, 2011
Last updated March 1, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.