1 Hour LIVE Webinar: Helping Students Master the Habits of Effectiveness
Since the publication of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People in 1989, the work of Stephen Covey has enabled millions to move from dependency on others, to independence, and on to interdependence. With his first book, and the 2004 sequel The 8th Habit serving as the foundation, this webinar provides valuable applications to today's college and university students. Having employed Covey's work in his leadership courses and workshops, Dr. Lyons has attained widespread feedback from students and faculty alike confirming the value of these proven habits.
Participants will gain insights into the viability of the Covey approach for achieving improved self-discipline and accountability among their students.
When: Wednesday, March 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Canyons Center at Summerlin
Age limit: 18+
Event posted March 1, 2011
Last updated March 1, 2011
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.