Green eggs and ham at Rhumbar
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with green eggs and ham burritos and mojitos at Rhumbar while you take in the March Madness action on all the big screens and listen to the sounds of DJ Pony P. Drink specials include $30 for six Miller Lites and a souvenir cooler, 6 Milagro Tequila Bloody Marias or Stolichnaya Green Bloody Marys.
When: Thursday, March 17, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rhumbar, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 10, 2011
Last updated March 10, 2011
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.