Artist Talk for It's All A Blurthe new exhibit premiering at the Contemporary Arts Center
Artists from It's All A Blur, the new exhibit premiering at the Contemporary Arts Center, will be giving a special talk on Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV.
Come out and meet the artists, hear about the creation process, ask questions and engage in discussion on art and the creative process. Contact Dustin Wax, Barrick Museum (702) 895-3381 or Denise Crouse, CAC (702) 382-3886 for questions or information.
When: Tuesday, March 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 14, 2011
Last updated March 14, 2011
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.