The Tell: "Spin Me Right Round"
Stories Under the Influence of Music
Presented in conjunction with El Cortez Hotel, Seven Magazine & Neon Reverb, this event presents great storytellers, including international charmer, Derrick Brown, telling true tales before your eyes in the Fiesta room inside the El Cortez Hotel.
When: Friday, March 11, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Cortez, 600 E. Fremont Street , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 7, 2011
Last updated March 7, 2011
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.