"An Evening of Fashion" Fundraiser
Elysee & Co., a new high-end fashion boutique inside the Caesars Forum Shops, will be hosting a special fundraising event, “An Evening of Fashion,” to benefit The Foundation for Positively Kids. A special auction featuring its designs will be held, with all proceeds to be donated to the organization. In addition, for one week following the event, Elysee plans to donate 5 percent of its sales to additionally benefit Foundation for Positively Kids. Food and beverages for the event will be provided by The Palm Restaurant and Bonanza Beverage. To RSVP for “An Evening of Fashion,” please call: 702-836-9998.
When: Thursday, March 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Forum Shops, 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 1, 2011
Last updated March 1, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.