Mountain West Championships
The most electrifying and competitive basketball championships in the West return to the Thomas & Mack Center for the 2011 Conoco Mountain West Conference Basketball Championships. The championships tip off on Tuesday, March 8, with three first-round games of the women’s championship, and concludes on Saturday, March 12, with both the women’s and men’s championship games. Sixteen games over five days will determine the men’s and women’s basketball champions from the Mountain West Conference and they will move on to the 2011 NCAA Division I Basketball Championships.
When: Wednesday, March 9, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Thomas & Mack Center, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $175
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 16, 2011
Last updated Feb. 16, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.