Museum College Night Open House
The Marjorie Barrick Museum will be hosting an open house on March 8, 2011 from 4-7 PM. The event is free and open to UNLV students, staff/faculty, and the Las Vegas community. Learn about our current exhibits and events, educational programming and all of the other resources we have available. If you would like to work with us in planning exhibits, lectures or other events please join us on March 8th.
For faculty, if you have an exhibition or programming idea that would support your classes do not miss this opportunity to come and talk to us in person. If you’re unable to join us March 8th send your ideas to email@example.com . We can’t wait to work with you all!
More info call us 895-3381
When: Tuesday, March 8, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 24, 2011
Last updated Feb. 24, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.