Smart Security Tour
Kwikset, the leader in innovative residential door hardware, brings its cross-country Smart Security Tour to Las Vegas, providing local residents the opportunity to learn how to improve their home security, simply and easily, in a fun, interactive environment.
On Thursday, March 3, the mobile showroom will stop at Home Depot – 7881 W Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89149 – arriving at 10:00 a.m. and departing at 2:00 p.m.
On Friday, March 4, the tour will be set up at Lowes – 9955 South Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89123 – from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To further extend the Smart Security experience, on Saturday and Sunday, March 5-6, 2011, the Kwikset mobile showroom will be parked at the Fan Zone from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for the NASCAR race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
When: Sunday, March 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Home Depot
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 2, 2011
Last updated March 2, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.