KB Home grand opening celebration
KB Home is celebrating the grand opening of five new home communities across the Las Vegas Valley. This weekend, area home shoppers are invited to attend KB Home’s Big Five Grand Openings, and tour any of the new home communities and enter to win one of five prizes, including an Apple iPad and an Xbox Kinect game system. The homebuilder’s Energy Plus and ENERGY STAR qualified homes are priced to own from the low $100,000s. With 31 floor plans at a variety of new neighborhoods—there’s bound to be a new home that’s right for you. Buy one before March 13 and you may also get $5,000 to spend on design choices at the KB Home Studio.
KB Home’s newest communities include Brookhaven, Brighton, Highland Hills and Remington in Las Vegas; Kingwood Crest in Summerlin. For driving directions and more information, visit kbhome.com or call 888-KB-HOMES.
When: Saturday, March 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: (One-off place), Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Grand Opening
Event posted March 4, 2011
Last updated March 4, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.