Smart Security Tour
Kwikset, the leader in innovative residential door hardware, brings its cross-country Smart Security Tour to Las Vegas, providing local residents the opportunity to learn how to improve their home security, simply and easily, in a fun, interactive environment.
On Thursday, March 3, the mobile showroom will stop at Home Depot – 7881 W Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89149 – arriving at 10:00 a.m. and departing at 2:00 p.m.
On Friday, March 4, the tour will be set up at Lowes – 9955 South Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89123 – from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To further extend the Smart Security experience, on Saturday and Sunday, March 5-6, 2011, the Kwikset mobile showroom will be parked at the Fan Zone from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for the NASCAR race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
When: Saturday, March 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Home Depot
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 2, 2011
Last updated March 2, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.