St. Baldrick's event at McMullan's
For the fifth consecutive year, McMullan’s Irish Pub raises funds to research and conquer childhood cancer through a head-shaving party to benefit The St. Baldrick’s Foundation. The event will have scores of celebrities, bands and special performers, in addition to the actual hair cutting.
When: Saturday, March 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: McMullan's Irish Pub, 4650 W. Tropicana Avenue, Suite 111, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 2, 2011
Last updated March 2, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.