Human Resources Forum – Ask the Expert!
For its March 3 Breakfast Briefing, Houldsworth, Russo & Company is pleased to present Mary Beth Hartleb, J.D., SPHR-CA, and CEO of PRISM Human Resource Consulting & Insurance Services, LLC, for an interactive session of question and answers to your human resource issues.
Come to the breakfast and bring your questions about hiring and firing, employee handbooks and updates, employee benefits, and discipline and performance issues – virtually any human resource related concerns.
Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. and the briefing will take place from 8 – 9 a.m.
The cost for non-clients is $35. Please RSVP to Dianne Lyon at Houldworth, Russo & Company, 702-269-9992, to reserve your place.
When: Thursday, March 3, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Houldsworth, Russo & Company
Cost: Free - $35
Age limit: 18+
Event posted March 1, 2011
Last updated March 1, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.