Circus Couture Presents "The Revolution" fundraiser
Circus Couture presents “The Revolution,” a performance, fashion and art event at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The event will benefit the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, nonprofit dedicated to raising funds for kids’ cancer research, and its work with The Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada.
Tickets to “The Revolution” are $35 in advance and $45 at the door. VIP reservations may be made by contacting Brett Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 702-217-0429.
When: Sunday, June 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $45
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 20, 2011
Last updated June 20, 2011
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teen
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.