Fresh52 Farmer's Market
What’s fresh? A farmers’ market that sells locally grown produce, pastries and handmade crafts every Sunday. What’s fresher? Helping that market celebrate amid live entertainment, kids’ games and more.
Fresh52 is a lively, friendly, open air farmers and artisan market where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community. Every Sunday morning the market features choice vendors with pesticide free seasonal produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet olive oils, salsas, spices, sauces, nuts, handmade modern craft, artisans & more!
When: Sunday, June 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 9480 S. Eastern Ave.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 11, 2011
Last updated May 25, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
- How banker Selma Bartlett, a Henderson legend, put her stamp on the community
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.