25th Anniversary of the "Ribbon of Life"
Presented by Golden Rainbow
Golden Rainbow, a local HIV/AIDS nonprofit, will host the 25th annual “Ribbon of Life” production at Paris Theatre. This year marks Golden Rainbow’s 25th anniversary of the “Ribbon of Life” spectacular.
The fundraising spectacular is an original production unlike any other in Las Vegas, featuring some of the best singers, dancers and performers from premiere shows on the Las Vegas Strip. Showcasing new acts and talent, each year’s “Ribbon of Life” audience is always surprised, thrilled and inspired by performances that are exclusive to the event.
When: Sunday, June 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $200
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 22, 2011
Last updated June 24, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.