25th Anniversary of the "Ribbon of Life"
Presented by Golden Rainbow
Golden Rainbow, a local HIV/AIDS nonprofit, will host the 25th annual “Ribbon of Life” production at Paris Theatre. This year marks Golden Rainbow’s 25th anniversary of the “Ribbon of Life” spectacular.
The fundraising spectacular is an original production unlike any other in Las Vegas, featuring some of the best singers, dancers and performers from premiere shows on the Las Vegas Strip. Showcasing new acts and talent, each year’s “Ribbon of Life” audience is always surprised, thrilled and inspired by performances that are exclusive to the event.
When: Sunday, June 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $200
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 22, 2011
Last updated June 24, 2011
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse