Hummingbird How To
Several species of hummingbirds can be seen year-round in Southern Nevada. Join a staff member in our outdoor classroom and learn how to choose an appropriate hummingbird feeder, how to prepare sugar water and what you can do to attract hummingbirds to your yard.
The workshop is free, but please register so we'll know to expect you. Register online at cityofhenderson.com/parks (activity 643002-64) or in person at any City of Henderson recreation center.
When: Saturday, June 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve, 350. E. Galleria Dr., Henderson
Age limit: 12+
Event posted June 1, 2011
Last updated June 1, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.