Electric Daisy Carnival 2011
The Electric Daisy Carnival is back! Insomniac has been hard at work to ensure that the 15th anniversary of EDC brings new beginnings, expanded possibilities and exciting new ways to grow together in celebration.
lectric Daisy Carnival 2011 will officially expand to three days. The festival will start Friday June 24th and run through Sunday June 25th. Our third day opens up opportunity to bring you even more mind blowing entertainment and world class artists.
As with past EDC's you can expect a wide array of attractions, full-size carnival rides, wandering entertainers, art installations and a lineup of world-class performers. In 2011 expect brand new and energizing ways to experience North America's Largest Dance Festival!
When: Friday, June 24, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Cost: $40 - $200
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 12, 2011
Last updated April 12, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.