Father's Day Special at Rhumbar
dads, granddads and great-granddads will enjoy two of their favorite things, cocktails and cigars, for only $20.
Everyone’s “old man” is invited to relax their Sunday away with a cocktail and cigar pairing just for them. While sitting on RHUMBAR’s lavish Strip-side patio, dad can puff on the “Mirage” private label cigar. The house selection, blended by famed cigar maker, Litto Gmoez of La Flor Dominicana, features a smooth, creamy taste with hints of leather and spice.
When: Sunday, June 19, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rhumbar, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 1, 2011
Last updated June 1, 2011
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.