Great Vegas Festival of Beer
On June 18th, thousands of Las Vegas locals won't need to caravan far to imbibe the best suds from 25 top breweries (nearly 100 beers) at the first-ever Great Vegas Festival of Beer, located at the new Tivoli Village in Summerlin.
What beats the summer heat better than a cold beer? How about a beer oasis of commercial-grade misting systems, cooling fans and the location's temperature-controlled stone walkways. Cool live music will chill any remaining summer blues.
Ticket cost includes admission to event, a tasting glass and samples of beers from over 25 breweries. Food will be available for purchase from local restaurants. A portion of the proceeds goes to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Las Vegas.
When: Saturday, June 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tivoli Village
Cost: $10 - $37
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 6, 2011
Last updated April 6, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.