Great Vegas Festival of Beer
On June 18th, thousands of Las Vegas locals won't need to caravan far to imbibe the best suds from 25 top breweries (nearly 100 beers) at the first-ever Great Vegas Festival of Beer, located at the new Tivoli Village in Summerlin.
What beats the summer heat better than a cold beer? How about a beer oasis of commercial-grade misting systems, cooling fans and the location's temperature-controlled stone walkways. Cool live music will chill any remaining summer blues.
Ticket cost includes admission to event, a tasting glass and samples of beers from over 25 breweries. Food will be available for purchase from local restaurants. A portion of the proceeds goes to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Las Vegas.
When: Saturday, June 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tivoli Village
Cost: $10 - $37
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 6, 2011
Last updated April 6, 2011
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport