After five consecutive years of sold-out shows at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Celine embarked on a year-long worldwide tour in 2008-2009, visiting five continents, 25 countries and playing to more than 3 million fans. Following the conclusion of the tour, and after taking a year off to enjoy some valuable family time, the five-time Grammy award winner, Celine is returning to Las Vegas for another set of shows at The Colosseum.
When: Saturday, June 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $250
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 3, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.