Alzheimer's Support Group
Caregiver's, family and friends of those with Alzheimer's Disease or Memory problems are welcome to join the support group meeting. The group normally meets the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month at The Homestead.
When: Thursday, June 16, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Homestead at Boulder City 1401 Medical Park Drive Boulder City, NV 89005
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated April 14, 2011
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.