Las Vegas Locomotives Youth Football Camp
Lauvale Sape, former Buffalo Bills nose guard and current defensive standout for the two-time United Football League champion Las Vegas Locomotives, is hosting a youth football camp for players between the ages 7-18. The camp will feature instruction from several current and former National Football League players and coaches. The Las Vegas Locomotives and the Locomotion Dancers will also host a youth cheerleading camp for girls ages 7-14 to coincide with Sape’s camp. The afternoon football session for ages 15-18 runs from 5 – 9 p.m. on June 9 and the morning football sessions for ages 7-14 run from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on June 10 and 11 .
When: Saturday, June 11, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ed Fountain Park 1400 N. Decatur Blvd.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 9, 2011
Last updated June 9, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.