1st Annual Zombie Riderz Festival
Drainage X and Sam Ash Music Stores Present the 1st Annual Zombie Riderz Festival to benefit the Lili Claire Foundation June 10th and 11th at Jesse James Rock House (formally Dylan's Roadhouse) 4660 Boulder Highway Las Vegas, NV 89121.
The Zombie Riderz Festival's mission is to bring the community together by showcasing local businesses and talent. The festival will feature up to 150 vendors outdoors including a wide variety of food, clothing, arts and crafts, jewelry, special interests and much more, a car show featuring custom hot rods from Welder Up, live daily wrestling matches from Adrenaline Unleashed, bouncy castles and rides for the kids, raffles for great prizes provided by Boulder Station Hotel and Casino to benefit the Lili Claire Foundation and live performances by 12 local bands featuring a two night performance from Drainage X. Alcohol will not be sold outdoors. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase inside Jesse James Rock House.
When: Saturday, June 11, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Jesse James Rock House (formally Dylan's Roadhouse) 4660 Boulder Highway Las Vegas, NV 89121.
Cost: $12 - $100
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 17, 2011
Last updated May 17, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.