Las Vegas Locomotives Youth Football Camp
Lauvale Sape, former Buffalo Bills nose guard and current defensive standout for the two-time United Football League champion Las Vegas Locomotives, is hosting a youth football camp for players between the ages 7-18. The camp will feature instruction from several current and former National Football League players and coaches. The Las Vegas Locomotives and the Locomotion Dancers will also host a youth cheerleading camp for girls ages 7-14 to coincide with Sape’s camp. The afternoon football session for ages 15-18 runs from 5 – 9 p.m. on June 9 and the morning football sessions for ages 7-14 run from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. on June 10 and 11 .
When: Friday, June 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ed Fountain Park 1400 N. Decatur Blvd.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 9, 2011
Last updated June 9, 2011
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.