Chinese Laundry hula hoop competition
hosted by Richard Simmons
Chinese Laundry, the official footwear sponsor of the 60th Annual Miss USA and Miss Universe Pageants is excited to host the first annual Miss USA Hula-Hoop competition. Richard Simmons will lead the charge as all 51 beauty queens (wearing Chinese Laundry’s Drastic wedges) go head to head and compete for the prize of an amazing Chinese Laundry shopping spree and a $1,000 donation made out to the winners charity of choice.
While DJ Richie Getdown gets the crowd revved up, the beauty queens will get the opportunity to learn some great moves and tips from some of the country’s top hula-hoop fitness experts. The Chinese Laundry hula-hoop competition will be broadcast on NBC, June 19th during the Miss USA Pageant.
When: Friday, June 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 6, 2011
Last updated June 8, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.