Veterans' "Welcome Home Celebration"
The VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System along with sponsors Catholic War Veterans of the USA, Inc. & Auxiliary, Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Chapters 12, 13, & 15, and Elks of Southern Nevada Veteran Services have spaces available for vendors in support of Veterans at their "Welcome Home Celebration" for Veterans of all generations and their families.
Space is limited; subject to first come first serve.
This event is a day of celebration, education and information with an opportunity for Veterans to learn more about VA health care, benefits, employment opportunities, education funding, housing and mortgage information. There will be federal, state and community resource representation to assist all Veterans.
When: Monday, June 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Palace Station Hotel & Casino, 2411 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2011
Last updated April 20, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.