2nd Annual Car Show
The National Latino Peace Officers Association (NLPOA) and the Southern Nevada Hispanic Employment Program (SNHEP) Youth Council are proud to present the 2nd Annual Classics, Customs, All Riding for Scholarships (CCARS) Car Show Scholarship Fundraiser at 416 N. 7th Street in fabulous Downtown Las Vegas.
Ward 5 Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow and Ward 1 Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian will help kick off the event during opening ceremonies, which begin at 10 a.m. Councilman Barlow will present trophy awards to the winners at 5 p.m.
The Car Show is a free event open to the public with fun for the entire family and will include live entertainment, merchandise, food, and beverage vendors.
When: Saturday, June 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 416 N. 7th Street
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 25, 2011
Last updated May 25, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.