2nd Annual Springs Preserve Brews & Blues Festival
Featuring an array of craft beers from local Las Vegas brewers and others from across the country, Springs Preserve’s 2nd Annual Brews & Blues Festival, headlined by Los Angeles-based blues chart climbers The Forty Fours, will be held rain or shine Saturday, June 4, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Pre-ticketing is recommended to avoid long lines, while admission is limited to the first 2,500 ticket holders – so be sure to purchase your tickets now. Advance ticket holders will be admitted to the festival at 3 p.m. Tickets also will be sold at the door on the day of the event for $30 each, if any remain.
All ticket holders will receive a sampling mug upon entering the Springs Preserve. The festival is open to guests ages 21 and over. Brews & Blues is made possible by support from Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada and Barley’s Casino & Brewing Co. Check back at www.vegasbrewsandblues.com for an updated list of cold brews and hot blues.
When: Saturday, June 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 10, 2011
Last updated May 10, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.