Free Las Vegas Bioidentical Hormones Seminar - Dr. Jack Anstandig
Dr. Jack Anstandig, Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Las Vegas is hosting a seminar discussing the importance of balanced hormones and the benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Additional topics include how hormones affect menopause, andropause (the male menopause), weight, stress and libido.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy has helped thousands of men and women feel better inside and out. Dr. Anstandig will also discuss how customized nutrition and exercise regimens compliment hormone therapy to help patients reach their optimal health. After the seminar, guests will have the unique opportunity to speak directly with the physician and ask any questions they may have about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
When: Thursday, June 2, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Homewood Suites Hilton Henderson/ South Las Vegas 10450 S. Eastern Ave Henderson, NV 89052
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 16, 2011
Last updated May 16, 2011
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.