World Hip Hop Dance Championship prelims and semi-finals
The USA Hip Hop Dance Championship takes place on July 25 & 26, followed by World Hip Hop Dance Championship prelims and semi-finals from July 27-29. On World Battle Day on July 30, the skills of the USA and world's best bboys, poppers, lockers and freestylers will be put to the test in a series of “can you top this” battles including World Bboy 3 on 3 Crew Battle, All Styles Battle and World Popping & Locking 1 on 1 Battles. All events will take place at the Red Rock Resort & Casino leading up to the World Hip Hop Dance Championship Finals on July 31 at Orleans Arena, where America’s Best Dance Crew Executive Producer, Randy Jackson will be presented with the Living Legend of Hip Hop Award. Defending World Champions from Japan and New Zealand will return for a chance to retain the title, gold medals and $25,000 in cash and prizes.
When: Thursday, July 28, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Red Rock Casino Resort Spa, 11011 W. Charleston, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $59.50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 27, 2011
Last updated July 27, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.