Lunch & Learn Educational Series a the Cleveland Clinic
The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health presents Lunch & Learn Educational Series each Wednesday. Feel free to bring your lunch and drinks and dessert will be provided.
• July 20: How Memory Loss Impacts Driving
Betty Lacombe, AARP
• July 27: What is Dementia?
Dr. Charles Bernick, Cleveland Clinic
All educational programs are offered free of charge and are held at 888 W. Bonneville Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89106. For additional information contact Jennifer Gayan at 702-483-6036 or [email protected] Visit the Caregiver Events section at www.keepmemoryalive.org for a schedule of upcoming programs.
When: Wednesday, July 27, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 13, 2011
Last updated July 13, 2011
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse