Jewelry making classes
Learn how to make Peruvian woven and chain maille Jewelry. The classes are free and open to the public and take place every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in July. Please call: 702-269-5200 for more information.
When: Wednesday, July 20, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Humana Guidance Center - 1000 N. Green Valley Pkwy - Suite 720- Henderson,NV 89074
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities | Arts & Crafts
Event posted June 22, 2011
Last updated June 22, 2011
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino