Free Yoga Class for Seniors
Yoga includes gentle movements and stretching, and has proven to be great exercise for seniors. Seniors can attend a FREE yoga class at the CareMore Care Center.
For more information, please call 702-233-4950.
When: Friday, July 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: CareMore Care Center, 2601 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, Nevada
Age limit: 60+
Event posted July 14, 2011
Last updated July 14, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.