Mozart's The Impresario
RagTag Entertainment and Sin City Opera are teaming up to bring Mozart's comic mini-opera to The Onyx Theatre's stage.
The setting is the impresario's studio, where two sopranos try to outdo each other in an effort to be the prima donna. The task of the impresario is to somehow manage to get them to unite in the pursuit of true art on the stage in his upcoming opera, which he is sure will bring him fame and fortune. Will the impresario succeed? Which woman will get the role? Will he have enough antacid to get through the night? Come find out at the Onyx Theatre. Call 702-732-7225 to reserve tickets.
When: Friday, July 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: 13+
Event posted July 5, 2011
Last updated July 5, 2011
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.